Tuesday, 3 September 2013

I'm Back!

Firstly I would like to apologise for not writing anything for a while now. I have just moved house and the new house needed a lot of work so I just have not had time. I was literally spending all day at work and then going over to the new house and decorating! I am now all settled and ready to continue blogging!

While moving I tried soooo hard to stick to 'healthy eating' but some nights it was much easier just to order a Chinese! At the end of the day I am still human and the world of 'convenience foods' still has the power to lure me in. However I am now back on track, eating healthy and training again. My first gym session was a killer, I could barely walk for two days, and I now have stairs in my house to contend with (I moved from a flat) - after a good leg session its a real struggle to walk up them. 

Anyway I am now back and I hope you will enjoy the posts to follow :)

No comments :

Post a Comment