Friday, 4 October 2013

Let's Get Back On It!


Well I have never really been off off it but I haven't been go to gym as much as I would like. I am putting this down to moving, once I moved my gym was too far to go and this made it inconvenient and it was getting way to easy to make excuses. So I joined the local gym (two minute walk from my house), I was worried that it wouldn't have everything I wanted but in fact it has more! I suppose due to it being a local gym (quite small) it doesn't need to have 20 of he same machine, meaning more variety. I like. It even has an assisted pull up machine, now I love this because I have NO upper body strength, I can't even do one pull up unaided! I now have no excuses not to go!

I was looking into personalised gym programmes for woman focused at weight lifting, but it was all so expensive and I know the basics, its now just fine tuning and working towards a plan rather than just going to the gym and doing whatever. Then I came across a great website Simply Shredded, now it does look a bit scary when you look futher into the website and please note I do not want to be 'ripped' just toned and healthy! It has a great 12 week programme. I am currently doing week 1, today I done upper body A. I am not lifting anything heavy (yet!) ranging from 5 kg to 15 kg for upper body. Lower body I can do a bit more - I will tell you more after I have tried the lower body workouts.

Really I just wanted to tell you a bit more about what I am doing. I hope you are enjoying my blogs - if there is anything you would like me to write about in particular please let me know and I will see what I can do :)

No comments :

Post a Comment