Thursday, 14 November 2013

Blogger Hate

I thought it would be a good idea to get my bog out here a bit so started posted certain blogs onto Reddit. What a bad idea! I got accused of disrespecting nutritionists, told to 'fuck off no one cares' etc etc.

IT'S JUST A BLOG




At no point have I ever tried to say I am an expert in this field. I am just writing about my experiences and what I find interesting. I try to do a lot of research on each topic before writing my blogs and I put in a lot of effort.

I know some people won't care what I am writing about and question how much I actually know about some subjects but I started this for me. If you don't like what I am doing please don't bother being nasty about it. Just don't read it!

On Reddit I also asked for some advice about training to be a nutritionist - again this started a slagging match. I was just asking a question!!!! I know I won't be nutritionist over night and it takes time, dedication and hard work.

For those of you who do read my blog and enjoy what I write I would like to say thank you.

For those of you who do not like what I write or agree with what I am doing, please just go away and don't be mean!

I am just trying to offer simple advice to those who are interested bases on my experiences.

No comments :

Post a Comment